miércoles, 19 de junio de 2024

POSTCARDS (5º EP)

 To finish this term, we have learned vocabulary about our free time and the future tense. These are some postcards that the students of fifth level have written to practice:


Dear Sofía,

I’m in the Ruidera Lagoons with my two friends, their names are Luna and Estrella.

We were hot and swim in the water.

In the afternoon, we did cycling and climbing. 



And at night, we camped in the forest. We played chess and cards and we ate an omelette, sausages and chocolate ice cream for dinner.

We had a fun time!

Natalia

Natalia G. B. 5ºB


Dear Daniel:

I am very happy because we are going to Segovia together the next week. Are you ready to travel? I take a ball, Nintendo Switch and nerf gun.

You can take your Nintendo Switch, your nerf gun and the virus game.Also, I like seeing the aqueduct of Segovia and eating “cochinillo”. We are having a great time with our family.

Hugs,

Adrián

Adrián C. G. 5ºB

 

 

Dear brother,

Hello, I am in a camp with my friends. The camp is in Toledo, I do many sports but my favourite sport is climbing and football. I’m in a cabin with 4 new friends. They are called Marcos, Lucía, Marta and Alonso.

I do sports of water and I enjoy canoeing.  

Kisses and hugs,

Celia

Celia D.O. 5ºB


Dear mum,

I’m at camp. There are four girls in my group. Their names are Claudia, Valeria, Sara and Sofía.

We do a lot of sports here, like cycling and sailing. I don’t like sailing very much, but I do love cycling.

Miss you,                 

Laura

Laura C. H. 5ºB

 

 

Dear mum and dad,

I’m having a great time at camp.

Yesterday we went hiking in the mountains and after we were sailing in the lake. The water was really good!

Sailing was very funny. My friends and I went to cabin and saw a film and after we had dinner. My cabin had got 6 bunk bed. I made 3 new friends. Their names were Lucía, Lara and Mary.

Miss you and hugs,                   

Emma

Emma M. C. 5ºA

 

Dear mum,

I’m having a great time. Yesterday, we went running in the morning. Today, I played basketball with my friends. My new friends are great at sports.



Now I am going swimming, cycling, canoeing and biking. I wear shorts, hiking boots, T-shirt and socks. I’ll be back on Friday.

Kisses.

Luisa

Luisa M. G. 5ºA


Dearest mom,

How are you? I’m very well because I’m having the best comp of all my life. It is very funny talk with the ten boys of my group. Their names are Ben, Eric, Luis, Leonard, Dwayne, Alejandro, Jake, Finn, Jesus, and Juan. They are very nice. I always go cycling with them at country sides, but if it is raining, we play board games or watch movies.        

There are so many sports, like volleyball, basketball, football, hiking, climbing… And water sports, like swimming and canoeing. I forgot bring my basketball, but Jake gave me his ball. I always wear shorts, T-shirt, sunglasses, shoes and underwear, of course. I can’t wait to see you, I miss you.

Kisses and hugs,

Iván

Iván P. L. 5ºA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario